Tenaha City Council sets special Thursday meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
GOVERNING BODY OF THE
CITY OF TENAHA
The Tenaha City Council will meet in a Special Called City Council Meeting on Thursday January 7, 2021 at 5:30 pm, 238 North George Bowers Drive, Tenaha, Texas.
FACE MASK ARE REQUIED TO ENTER THE BUILDING AND DESIGNATED SEATING WILL BE PROVIDED DUE TO SOCIAL DISTIANCING.
The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
- Call to Order:
- Roll Call: To establish a quorum.
- Pledge: United States Pledge
- Citizens Input: This time is provided for members of the public to address the City Council on items that appear within the Consent and Action Items or a matter not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. A Citizens Input Form may be filled out and filed with the City Secretary prior to the meeting.
Regular Agenda Item(s):
6. Consider and act on rejecting all bids and going out for re-advertisement for the 100,000 Gal. Ground Storage Tank Replacement, TxCDBG #7219440.
7. Discuss and award contract to vendor for the delivery of emergency services equipment through CDBG FAST Grant 7219256.
8. Council Items: Reports by the members of the City Council on matters not on the agenda will be made at this time.