City of Tenaha City Council meeting, August 27
The Tenaha City Council will be meeting on Aug. 27 at 5:15 p.m. to discuss and possibly take action on items including the approval of a city-wide clean up day, the selection of an elected official committee member for grand administration and grant writing. The purchasing of Christmas lights for the city, and considered rental and deposit fee's for the Tenaha's community room and kitchen.
CITY OF TENAHA REGULAR CALLED COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
August 27, 2018
Notice is hereby given the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday August 27, 2018 @ 5:15 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
- Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Minutes from July 2018 Meeting. (Action)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Financials from July 2018 Meeting (Action)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Tenaha Citywide Clean-Up Day September 22,2018. (Action)
- Discuss and Consider Selecting an Elected Official Committee Member for Grant Administration and Grant Writer and Engineering/Planning Selection for the Community Development Applications. Action
- Discuss and Consider Discuss and Consider Authorizing Procurement for a grant writer/ administration service provider for the 2019 and 2020 Community Development Program application. (Action)
- Discuss and Consider Authorizing Procurement for a grant writer/ administration service provider for the 2019 and 2020 Planning Application (Action)
- Discuss and Consider presentation from Via Trac. Fert. LLC (Information)
- Discuss and Consider Purchasing Christmas Lights for the city. (Action)
- 2018/2019 Budget and 2018 Property Tax Rate Workshop August 30,2018 @ 4:30p.m. (Information)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Taking Home Service Vehicle for the on-call Public Worker (Action)
- Discuss and Consider Rental, Deposit for Rental and Fee for Community Room and Kitchen. (Action)
- Discuss and Consider Approval of Storage Addition to Maintenance Warehouse (Action)
- Closed Session Closed Session per Tex. Gov’t Code sec. 551.074 Personnel: Including Elizabeth Swint, Maturity Leave.: Public Works Department, Stacy Cranford, Kendrick McClure and Manuel Cueves and Roland Britton Employment Performance and Scheduling. Tenaha Police Department: Police Chief Jeremy H. Pope; Tenaha Police Department Concerns and Tenaha City Council Members, Mayor Concerns.
- Return to Open Session with the results/action if needed of items discussed in closed session.
- Department Head Reports/Council Comments