Shelby County Commissioners Court Special Meeting, June 20
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 20th day of June, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action of the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Public comments on agenda item.
- Enrique Perez to address Commissioners’ Court about County Road 3734.
- Pct. 1 to open sealed bids for Backhoe.
- Commissioner Pct.2 to create County Road 2522 being 670 feet long, starting at County Road 2521 and ending at the Margaret Kay property line.