CITY OF JOAQUIN REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING AGENDA June 19, 2018
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday, June 19, 2018
6:30 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
- Presentation of Council Recognition- Student Athletes
- Open Forum.
- Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
- Monthly Reports:
- City Secretary- Administrative updates.
- Utility Billing Manager Report -- Monthly receipts.
- Public Works Manager-Update – Departmental Updates
- Water Department-Update—Ongoing Water Projects
- Council approval on Payment of Bills.
- Discussion on Road Repairs on Faulkville St.—Speaker--Susan Blackmon.
- Discussion on Events Committee- Seasonal Events- Speaker-Susan Blackmon.
- Discussion & Council Action on budgetary revisions- Water Purchased & Events Committee- Stacy Cranford & Susan Blackmon-Speakers.
- Informational Presentation -City Law Enforcement – Jeremy Pope
- Discussion & Council Action on implementation of a formal Standing Events committee.
- Discussion & Council Action on appointment of Emergency Response Coordinator.
- Discussion & Council Action on implementation of Yearly Employee Performance Reviews.
- Discussion on Improvement of monthly reports.
- Discussion on standing committees to offer reports to council.
- Discussion & Council Action on change of council meeting time to 6:00 p.m.