CITY OF TENAHA SPECIAL CALLED COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA May 7,2018
Notice is hereby given the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday, May 7,2018 at 5:15 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101 and Texas Revised Civil Statues.
Order of Business
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Discuss and Consider Application of Southwestern Electric Power Company Action
- Discuss and Consider Process for Obtaining Overtime Public Works Action
- “Closed Section per Texas Government Code Section 551.074 Personnel Deliberation on City Manager Position: Employment Contract B. Employee 90 Day Review; Sgt. Joey Hundall, Officer Johnathan Newton, and City Secretary Jessica Jones.
- Return to Open Session Action if needed concerning items discussed.
- Department Head and Council Report
- Meeting Adjourn