CITY OF TENAHA REGULAR CALLED COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA April 30, 2018
Notice is hereby given the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday April 30, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101 and Texas Revised Civil Statues.
Order of Business
- Call to Order
- Discuss and Consider Approving March 26, 2018 Minutes. - Action
- Discuss and Consider Approving March 2018 Financials. - Action
- Discuss and Consider Approving Ordinance concerning Dangerous Dogs. - Action
- Discuss and Consider Approving Axel & Rode, LLP Public Accountants for Audits. - Action
- Discuss and Consider Approval of 2018 Telecommunications Right of Way Access Line Rates. - Action
- Discuss and Consider Approving Mayor’s Compensation. - Action
- Discuss and Consider Approval to purchase RG3 meters. - Action
- Discuss and Consider Approving TML Member Service Fee. - Action
- Presentation of CSA Software Solution
- “Closed Section per Texas Government Code Section 551.074 Personnel
- City Manager Position: Interview and Selection
- Return to Open Session. Action, if needed, concerning items discussed.
- Department Head and Council Report
This notice was posted at 3:00 p.m. Thursday, April 26, 2018 and sent to:
East Texas Press Inc., Light and Champion, Shelby County Today and KDET.