COMMISSIONERS’ COURT REGULAR MEETING SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS APRIL 11
Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing Body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 11thday of April, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve minutes of the March 7, 2018 Regular meeting, March 14, 2018 Special meeting, March 21, 2018 Special meeting, and March 28, 2018 Special meeting.
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Approve Officers report.
- Public comments on Agenda items.
- Except or reject bids for Commissioner Pct.3 and Commissioner Pct. 4 on equipment.
- Appoint Jheri-Lynn McSwain to the Shelby County Historical Commission.
- Approve and appoint the members of the Shelby County Historical Commissioner for 2018.
- Discuss and possibly approve election contract between Shelby County and Center Independent School District for election services.
- Discuss and possibly approve Radio Tower Rental Agreement for Adult Probation.
- Discuss and possibly approve Radio Tower Rental Agreement for all four Commissioners.
- Sealed bids to be discussed and possibly accepted on Property ID 11474, located in the A-0200 Foster JOHN SUR BLK 11 TR 17, City of Timpson, Shelby County Texas which has been struck off the tax roll.