City of Joaquin Regular Scheduled Meeting
CITY OF JOAQUIN
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
February 20, 2018
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018 at
6:30 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
- Open Forum.
- Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
- Monthly Reports:
- City Secretary- Administrative and Election updates.
- Utility Billing Manager
- Report --Monthly receipts, Quarterly adjustment update .
- Public Works Manager
- Update – Departmental Updates
- Water Department
- Update—Ongoing Water Projects.
- Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
- Discussion & Council Action on appointment of 2(two) twelve hour early voting days April 25th & 26th , 2018 (Sec. 85.005(d).
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.