COMMISSIONERS’ COURT SPECIAL MEETING SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 21st day of February, 2018 at 9:30 am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Approve and pay current payroll.
- Public Comments on the Agenda.
- Accept the donation of .67 acres of land situated in the Jesse Amason Survey and located at 514 Nacogdoches Street in Center, Texas.
- Advertise for bids to remodel the bottom floor of the Courthouse Annex.
- Approve the creation of an account to deposit monies related to the operation of the Shelby County Drug Court – including, but not limited to, holding funds from fees, grant monies, and monies designated by the Commissioner’s Court for the operation of the Shelby County Drug Court.