COMMISSIONERS’ COURT REGULAR MEETING SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing Body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on Monday February 12, 2018 at 9:30 am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve minutes of the January 8, 2018 Regular meeting, January 10, 2018 Special meeting, January 22, 2018 Special meeting, January 24, 2018 Special meeting.
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Approve Officers Report.
- Public Comments on Agenda items.
- Discuss and possibly approve Pct. 3 Commissioner to close County Road 3120.
- Discuss and possibly approve changing the two Regular meeting days for Commissioners’ Court to correspond with payroll week.
- Discuss and possibly approve Resolution of Annual Review of County Investment Policy.
- Discuss and possibly approve Resolution to Designate County Investment Officer.
- Recognize completion of required continuing education for Ann Blackwell, County Treasurer as County Investment Officer.
- Recognize completion of required continuing education for Jennifer Fountain, County Clerk.