COMMISSIONERS’ COURT SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
COMMISSIONERS’ COURT SPECIAL MEETING SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 21st day of October, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Public comments on Agenda item.
- Review and possibly approve Tax Trust bid for Cause # 19CV-23,303, Shelby County, Tenaha Independent School District and City of Tenaha VS. Heirs of Ann Evans, Deceased.
- Review and possibly approve Tax Trust bid for Cause # 08CV-30,130, Shelby County, Tenaha Independent School District and City of Tenaha.
- Open Sealed bids on Ferguson model 6 Roller Compactor, 1999 Ford F350 Cab and Chassis, and 2007 Chevrolet pickup truck.