Tenaha City Council sets 5:15 p.m. Monday meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Regular Called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday June 24, 2019 @ 5:15 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while in the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business:
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
4. Public Comments (Must sign in prior to call to order and limited to 3 minutes)
5. Department Head Reports:
6. Discuss and Consider Approving the May 13, 2019 City Council Minutes. ACTION ITEM
7. Discuss and Consider Approving the May 2019 Financials. ACTION ITEM
8. Discuss and Consider Approving the 2019-2020 Renewal of Employee Benefits Coverage with TML Health. ACTION ITEM
9. Discuss and Consider Approving a donation to the Businessmen’s Club 4th of July Celebration. ACTION ITEM
10. Discuss and Consider Approving Resolution #2019-06-24 the removal of former City Manager Natalie Harris from all
signature cards on all bank accounts including LEOS, Rainy Day and Christmas Club at 1st National Bank of Hughes Springs. ACTION ITEM
11. Discuss and Consider Approving Resolution #2019-06-24(2) adding Mrs. Linda Vickery, Alderman, to the signature card(s) of the LEOS, RAINY DAY and CHRISTMAS CLUB accounts at 1st National Bank of Hughes Springs. ACTION ITEM
12. Discuss and Consider Approving J Ken Muckelroy Law Office to represent the City as City Prosecutor. ACTION ITEM
13. Discuss and Consider Approving a Resolution Nominating City Secretary Amanda Treat to fill the vacancy on the Appraisal District’s Board of Director’s representing the City of Tenaha. ACTION ITEM
14. Discuss the Insurance Claim on the 2012 Dodge Ram Work truck, the cost paid out on storage, recover fee and the cost to fix. Consider Approval of selling the truck. ACTION ITEM
15. Discuss and Consider Approving AXLEY & RODE, LLP to conduct the year ending September 30, 2018 Audit. ACTION ITEM
16. Discuss and Consider Approving changing City Council Meetings from 5:15 pm to 5:30 pm on the 4th Monday of each month. ACTION ITEM
17. Enter Closed Session per Tex. Gov’t Code sec. 551.074 Personnel Matters: City Secretary Amanda Treat’s Annual
18. Results and Action if any from Closed Session.
19. Council Comments