CITY OF JOAQUIN REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING
CITY OF JOAQUIN
REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING
August 14, 2020
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday August 18, 2020
6:00 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas and via facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010140665244.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. Utility Billing Manager Report -- Monthly Receipts & Adjustments Report.
b. Public Works Manager-Update – Departmental Updates
6. Council approval on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion & Council action on mobile homes in question for Dave Cave. (Bill)
8. Discussion & Council action on Economic Development Subsidy for Flex Nutrition. (Bill)
9. Discussion & Council action on renters & rental properties. (Bill)
10. Discussion & Council action on City owned building located on Steve Hughes Dr. (Jessie)
11. Discussion on City Attorney. (Jessie)
12. Discussion & Council action on opening bids for GMC truck and proceeds toward Joaquin First Responders. (Jessie)
13. Council will hold a closed Executive Session Meeting Matters.
1. Personnel Matters (551.074). (Bill)
2. Revisit Stacy Cranford’s contract (Bill)
14. Council reconvenes & possible action on matters discussed in executive session.
15. Closing Statements.
IF during the course of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.
Posted by Paula Guzman on August 14, 20120 at 11:00 a.m.