Shelby County Commissioners Court Special Meeting, July 25
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 25th day of July, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom if the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Approve current payroll.
- Public comments on Agenda item.
- Bobby Daw to give report on the Shelby County Expo Center.
- J.C. Lewis, President of the Shelby County Historical Commission to address the Court and to give update on Commission business.
- Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct. 1 to get bids for a new Belly Dump trailer.
- Discuss and possibly take action to retain or remove local fees for Chapter 502 of the Transportation Code for the Calendar year 2019.
- Tax Assessor Collector, Debora Riley PCAC Continuing Education Transcript to be presented to the Court for evidence of compliance with Texas Code Sec 6:231 (d). No action needed.
- Bobbie McDaniel to address Commissioners’ Court about the Flag at the Sheriff’s Office.
- Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct. 3 to create County Road 3704 being 1,836 ft.