COMMISSIONERS’ COURT SPECIAL MEETING SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County
Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 25th day of March, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the
Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and
consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Bobby Daw to give update on rodeo arena.
4. Discuss and possibly ratify the Declaration of Local State of Disaster due to Public Health
5. Discuss and possibly approve Amendment of the Interlocal Cooperation Act Contract between
UTMB Galveston and Shelby County IHC.
6. Discuss and possibly approve a 6 month lease between Commissioner Pct. 1 and Commissioner
Pct. 2 with Brazos Trailer Manufacturing L.L.C for a 2020 Belly Dump Trailer.
7. Discuss and possibly approve rental space for Justice of the Peace and Constable for Precinct 3.
8. Discuss and take action to disburse Child Safety Fee Fund.