Freezer Pleaser Meal Prep Club Workshop
Tired at the end of your workday, need to find a way to save on your grocery budget, want to put a delicious hot and healthy meal on the dinner table? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Freezer Pleaser Meal Prep Club workshop is for you! Join other like-minded people to learn and prep 10 to 20 freezer meals on monthly basis.
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Shelby County will be hosting the first monthly meal prep classes on Monday, February 25th from 3 to 7 pm and Saturday, March 2nd from 1 to 5 pm at the Extension office, 266 Nacogdoches Street, Center, TX 75935. These classes are “come and go” sessions so that you can prep, freeze, and eat a healthy meal over the course of time. You may participate in one workshop or both. Additional workshop sessions will be held the last Monday and first Saturday of each month.
How does this work?
- A selection of recipes will be provided in advance to participants so that you may choose the meals you want to make and take.
- A master grocery list for food items to purchase will be available for email or pickup.
- All seasonings/spices will be provided each participant.
- Printed food meal labels will be provided for your use.
- Kitchen bowls, prepping items, measuring cups/spoons, food scales, and more will be available for your use.
Bring your food, have fun, prep your meals for the next month, then sit back and admire your stocked freezer and think about the time and money you have saved while putting that delicious hot meal on the dinner table in no time at all.
Registration and payment in advance is required to hold your space. The cost for this workshop is $15 per person per session. Sessions are limited to 12 participants. If you would like to register or need more information, please contact Jheri-Lynn McSwain, CEA-FCH at 936-598-7744 or via email at