COMMISSIONERS’ COURT REGULAR MEETING SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County
Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 10 th day of June, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the
Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and
consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the May 6, 2020 Special meeting, May 6, 2020 Workshop, May 13,
2020 Regular meeting, May 20, 2020 Special meeting, May 26, 2020 Special meeting, of the
Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve current payroll.
4. Approve Officers Report.
5. Public Comments on Agenda item.
6. Ann Blackwell to give update of the CyberSecurity training.
7. Discuss and possibly approve the request that Shelby County abandon the portion of County
Road 1546 that runs across the H.L.Bryce Family Farm, LLC.
8. Discuss and possibly take action on HAVA (Help America Vote Act) Grant Resolution
regarding safe election procedures and practices for County Elections.
9. Discuss and possibly take action on a Resolution for the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund
allowing application for funds allocated for Shelby County.
10. Discuss and possibly approve the Master Software License and Services Agreement with
KNOWink, LLC for election poll books.